About this program
Master in Hospitality Strategy and Digital Transformation
Digital technology is revolutionizing hospitality, creating fantastic opportunities for tech-savvy professionals who have the skills and insights to lead digital transformation strategies.
Our new Master’s in Hospitality Strategy and Digital Transformation – the first of its kind in the world – is designed to make you ready to seize these opportunities to shape the hospitality industry of tomorrow.
Bachelor-level degree. Preferably business or hospitality related
A copy of academic credentials (degree, final official transcript for the full degree program). The school accepts documents in English, or one of the Swiss national languages, i.e. French, German and Italian. If not, an official notarized translation in English will be required.
Relevant work experience is preferable, but not required.
Must be proficient in English for higher education studies. English language exam scores (issued in the last 12 months) are required from candidates who are not native English speakers, or who have not spent the last two years in full-time English education.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school's website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Two semesters of full-time academic study are split into three modules:
Module 1 – Tactics
Mastering digital technologies and innovation in the hospitality sector
- New trends and disruptions in hospitality
- Effective technologies in operations and service
- Database management and artificial intelligence
- Performance measurement and business analytics
- Finance and value creation
Also includes a ‘Decoding Bootcamp’ focused on mobile applications, websites and data curation.
Module 2 – Strategies
Developing sustainable strategies and business models
- Design thinking and innovation
- Advanced digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Ethics and CSR in the connected world
- New business models and start-up ecosystem in hospitality
- Revenue, channel and demand management
Module 3 – Leadership
Leading your organization into the digital transformation
- Applied project management
- Customer experience, service excellence and personalization in the digital age
- Sustainable hospitality business strategies, design and development
- Leadership awakening: multicultural leadership, emotional intelligence, talent management and team building
- Implementing and leading the digital transformation
The Master’s in Hospitality Strategy and Digital Transformation culminates in a fully assessed capstone project, which can be completed either through a real-world internship experience or via a consultancy case study.
You can opt to undertake an internship in a related field of your choice – for example in digital marketing or revenue management for a hospitality company – during which your performance and progress will be evaluated by your host company, with your learning outcomes appraised by Les Roches faculty.
Consultancy case study option
Working in small groups, you will undertake a consulting style project with one of our industry partners. You will receive weekly supervision by faculty; and at the project’s conclusion you will be assessed on outcomes against objectives, together with your personal contribution.
Scholarships & funding
As a private institution, Les Roches provides a limited number of scholarships and financial aid packages for Les Roches students.
Each scholarship and financial aid package has specific criteria, and eligibility is examined on a case-by-case basis for those students who have submitted a complete application. Students may also be eligible for loans offered in their home country.
A limited number of scholarships are available to assist motivated applicants with their hospitality studies.
These scholarships vary in amount and duration. Eligibility is examined on a case-by-case basis for those students who have submitted a complete application. Please note that scholarships may not be combined.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the school's website.
In response to the current circumstances, we have introduced three ‘a la carte’ study options to help you keep your education on track. They are:
- 100% face-to-face on campus
- Study remotely until you are ready/able to join us on campus – with seamless integration to curriculum
- 100% remote learning at home
The total cost of tuition for this program is 41,000 CHF.
As a student on this Master’s program you will become uniquely connected with the hospitality industry, gaining direct exposure through:
- Applied projects
- Industry guest speakers
- Visiting professors drawn directly from industry
- Business field trip
- Capstone project
While you are studying with us, you will have access to expert career counselors to guide and support you as you work towards your preferred career path.
And when you graduate, you can expect to choose from exciting roles within the hospitality industry; or in technology companies, finance firms, digital marketing agencies – in fact, any business that needs to digitally transform or leads transformations for clients.
Alternatively, you could decide to use your newly acquired knowledge to effect digital disruption through your own start-up enterprise.
Message the school
About this institute
Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
Founded in Switzerland in 1954, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of hospitality, tourism and event management. We have campuses in Switzerland, Spain and China, providing a unique learning environment to a culturally...
Why study at Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
- A degree from Les Roches is your passport to a global career. Not just in hospitality, but in any industry where employers prize empathy, creativity, leadership and cultural fluency.
- Recognized globally for our commitment to Swiss-style, hands-on learning, Les Roches is unique among leading international hospitality schools. Small class sizes and a low student-to-faculty ratio make our campus community feel like a family. We take a highly personalized approach to your education as you carve out your own path to success.
- Real-world experience plays a key role in your education here. Professional internships, business field trips and consultancy projects give you a chance to apply all that you’ve learned, gain new insights and grow your industry network, so you graduate well-equipped for the very best career opportunities.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
What I appreciate the most in the Master’s in Hospitality Strategy and Digital Transformation is the high exposure to industry professionals. From participating in private webinars and working on real life projects, to being taught by guest speakers and the internship opportunities, we have the unique benefit of being able to create a strong pro...
Want to know more about Master in Hospitality Strategy and Digital Transformation? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.