Master’s in Marketing and Management for Luxury TourismLes Roches Global Hospitality Education
About this program
Master’s in Marketing and Management for Luxury Tourism
This program will introduce you to new marketing tools and innovative trends and technologies using a combination of practical and field-work learning.
It will equip you with the knowledge, skills and abilities to devise and lead successful luxury marketing strategies – highly sought after by high-end tourism companies and premium brands.
You will immerse yourself in one of the world’s luxury capitals – Marbella – where you will rub shoulders with like-minded peers in an environment perfectly suited to gaining a deeper insight into the luxury market.
A copy of academic credentials (Degree, final official transcript for the full degree program). The school accepts documents in English, or one of the Swiss national languages, i.e. French, German and Italian. If not, an official notarized translation in English will be required.
Postgraduate Diploma applications from non-degree holders with extensive documented work experience will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Non-degree holders may qualify for a Professional Development Diploma, not a Postgraduate Diploma.
Relevant work experience is preferable, but not required.
Must be proficient in English for higher education studies. English language exam scores (issued in the last 12 months) are required from candidates who are not native English speakers, or who have not spent the last two years in full-time English education.
For more information about admission requirements, Please visit the program website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Using a highly focused and practical learning approach, this Master’s equips you with both the practical know-how and the theory to truly excel in this fast-paced, competitive industry with the world’s most premium brands.
Immerse yourself in the world of marketing and luxury. Learn about new innovations and concepts, digital and data-driven marketing and luxury trends.
Semester 2 (3 months):
Delve deeper into marketing and leadership theories, discover how brand value is created and performance is measured and complete your Capstone project, which gives you valuable, hands-on experience in a real-world environment.
An optional six-month professional internship provides you with a gilt-edged opportunity to apply all you have learned in class in a top-end, real-world setting such as in luxury hotels, restaurants or retail outlets.
Tuition fees: 22,865 EUR
- Develop a thorough understanding of luxury marketing strategy
- Learn how to develop premium brands
- Acquire the skills and know-how to enable luxury businesses to succeed
- Master the techniques for value creation in luxury
Masters in Marketing and Management for Luxury Tourism graduates can expect to find work in luxury sectors, including:
- Travel and tourism
- Fashion and retail
Message the school
About this institute
Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
Founded in Switzerland in 1954, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of hospitality, tourism and event management. We have campuses in Switzerland, Spain and China, providing a unique learning environment to a culturally...
Why study at Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
- A degree from Les Roches is your passport to a global career. Not just in hospitality, but in any industry where employers prize empathy, creativity, leadership and cultural fluency.
- Recognized globally for our commitment to Swiss-style, hands-on learning, Les Roches is unique among leading international hospitality schools. Small class sizes and a low student-to-faculty ratio make our campus community feel like a family. We take a highly personalized approach to your education as you carve out your own path to success.
- Real-world experience plays a key role in your education here. Professional internships, business field trips and consultancy projects give you a chance to apply all that you’ve learned, gain new insights and grow your industry network, so you graduate well-equipped for the very best career opportunities.
Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
Want to know more about Master’s in Marketing and Management for Luxury Tourism? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!