About this program
Masters in International Hotel Management
This nine-month program combines practical, hands-on hotel management experience with the latest thinking in operations, marketing, talent development and leadership, bespoke career support and unique industry access – all designed to give you the skills, knowledge, confidence and network to succeed.
Perfect for career switchers or ambitious hospitality graduates looking to specialize in hotel management.
Thanks to our unique position in the industry, we give you access to the best hotels through field trips and your internship and to visitors from top hotel groups who visit the campus to find talent.
A copy of academic credentials (Degree, final official transcript for the full degree program).
The school accepts documents in English, or one of the Swiss national languages, i.e. French, German and Italian. If not, an official notarized translation in English will be required.
Postgraduate Diploma applications from non-degree holders with extensive documented work experience will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Non-degree holders may qualify for a Professional Development Diploma, not a Postgraduate Diploma.
Relevant work experience is preferable, but not required.
Must be proficient in English for higher education studies. English language exam scores (issued in the last 12 months) are required from candidates who are not native English speakers, or who have not spent the last two years in full-time English education.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
A deep dive into all aspects of hotel operations, including rooms, housekeeping, front desk and food & beverage. Sharpen your financial, operational and people management skills and test them in a theoretical scenario using our unique virtual hotel.
Semester 2 (3 months):
Learn about strategy, asset management, sustainability and events before tackling an applied business capstone project. Also includes a field trip to Dubai where you will see how high-quality hotels operate in the real world and take advantage of unrivalled networking opportunities.
A six-month professional internship in one of the industry’s most sought-after brands provides an opportunity to apply everything you have learned in class.
- 100% face-to-face on campus
- Study remotely until you are ready/able to join us on campus – with seamless integration to curriculum
- 100% remote learning at home
Tuition Fees: 22,820 EUR
- Become an expert in hotel management for high-end hotels
- Discover all aspects of hotel operations through practical hands-on experience
- Gain valuable industry exposure through field trips and internships
- Master the latest business management theory and strategy
The Master’s in International Hotel Management will open doors to managerial roles in areas such as:
- Food and beverage
- Front office
- Guest relations
- Sales and marketing
- Human resources
- Revenue management
Message the school
About this institute
Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
Founded in Switzerland in 1954, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of hospitality, tourism and event management. We have campuses in Switzerland, Spain and China, providing a unique learning environment to a culturally...
Why study at Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
- A degree from Les Roches is your passport to a global career. Not just in hospitality, but in any industry where employers prize empathy, creativity, leadership and cultural fluency.
- Recognized globally for our commitment to Swiss-style, hands-on learning, Les Roches is unique among leading international hospitality schools. Small class sizes and a low student-to-faculty ratio make our campus community feel like a family. We take a highly personalized approach to your education as you carve out your own path to success.
- Real-world experience plays a key role in your education here. Professional internships, business field trips and consultancy projects give you a chance to apply all that you’ve learned, gain new insights and grow your industry network, so you graduate well-equipped for the very best career opportunities.
Want to know more about Masters in International Hotel Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!