Tourism and Entertainment BusinessLithuania Business University of Applied Sciences
About this program
Tourism and Entertainment Business
Tourism and entertainment business industry study degree programme is designed to prepare qualified managers to be able to investigate and analyze the market of tourism and entertainment business, business environment and the tendencies of its change, create service packages and organize its trade, set up and manage enterprises, which provide the services of tourism, entertainment, beauty and wellness.
- Secondary education diploma and supplement (original and copy)
- Diploma and copy of supplement (from any other educational institution)
- Diploma of Education in international country. The documents should be legalized and ratified by the certificate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – "Apostle" A document issued by the Center of the Quality Assessment in Higher Education confirming the academic qualification obtained in a foreign country;
- Personal Identification Card or Passport (original and copy of page with photo and personal data) Bank confirmation of paid document registration fee which amounts to 100 Euros (non refundable)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Future specialists of tourism and entertainment business industry study general subjects: communication psychology, basics of law, foreign language and subjects of study branch: basics of tourism, basics of events planning, management, marketing, business law, corporate finance and accounting, travel planning and organization, control of computer reservation system, event planning technology, business planning and enterprise foundation.
The study program students can choose one of three specializations:
- Travel and excursions management (basics of Lithuanian culture and history, basics of world and Lithuanian architecture and art, guide rhetoric and communication).
- Entertainment activity and sport event planning (Sport event planning, Protocol and ceremonial event planning, Entertainment and cultural event planning).
- Health and sport club management (Health and sport club management, SPA culture, Beauty industry management).
During the studies students have four internships: introductory tourism, entertainment, introductory accommodation and catering and final professional.The study programme is completed by the defense of the professional Bachelor’s thesis. Graduate is granted with tourism and leisure Professional Bachelor’s degree.
The full tuition price for local/EU and International/Non-EU students is 3000 EUR per year.
About this institute
Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences
Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences (LBUAS) is a modern, open to society, and independent higher education institution founded in 1994 that prepares professionals in social and physical sciences who are focused on Lithuanian and European labor market. LBUAS entails...
We learned a lot of new things during the lectures and I am sure that it would be helpful for us in our business career. If you are planning to study in Klaipėda, I can truly say that you won't regret studying here.