Master's Program in Service Management, TourismLund University
About this program
Master's Program in Service Management, Tourism
The programme combines in-depth subject knowledge of the service sectors with an understanding of the specific organisational and managerial needs of service activities. The tourism industry is experiencing major changes and challenges. Committed individuals, who can develop, lead and transform service operations are needed more than ever. The specialisation in Tourism is aimed at those with career ambitions in the tourism industry with the entire world as their field of work. Tourism is studied from a multidisciplinary perspective combining elements of management, marketing, social sciences and humanities. You will gain deeper knowledge of destination development and marketing, value creation and innovation within tourism as well as project management.
The student must have a Bachelor’s degree amounting to 180 ECTS credits or the equivalent, of which at least 90 ECTS credits must be within the area of social sciences, business administration, or the equivalent. English Level 6.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee SEK 110 000 per year for non-EU/EEA citizens. No fee for EU/EEA citizens.
Credits: 120 ECTS
About this institute
Lund University, founded in 1666, is one of northern Europe’s oldest, broadest and finest universities. The University is ranked among the world’s top 100 universities and offers over 140 international degree programs in subject areas ranging from engineering, science, social...
Why study at Lund University
- A top 100 university in the world.
- Sweden’s top-ranked comprehensive university.
- A top 100 university for graduate employability.
- The #1 choice for international students studying in Sweden, offering a choice of more than 140 international degree programmes, as well as exchange and PhD studies.
- The University was ranked 40th in the Times Higher Education Most International Universities in the World Rankings 2021. We attract students from over 130 different countries.
- Founded in 1666 – one of the oldest and broadest universities in northern Europe.
- A non-profit, public university with 43 700 students.
- Global class environments where students gain cultural perspectives and develop international networks that are highly valued by employers worldwide.
- The breadth of the University creates excellent opportunities for interdisciplinary research and education.
- Lund University is a member of international research-intensive university networks such as LERU and U21.
- Lund is home to many world-leading research environments and is the location for two of Europe’s largest research facilities.
- Students in Lund are given excellent opportunities for business interaction, like the city, with its unique, world-class environment for technology, knowledge, innovation, and entrepreneurship hosts an impressive breadth of global companies.
Be the first to write a review!