About this program
Master's Program in Tourism Development and Culture
This two-year Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) programme provides an excellent opportunity for those new to tourism to engage and attain a broad grasp of the subject as well as a deep and analytical insight into aspects of tourism development, culture and related industries. This is an exciting and innovative new programme offered by the University of Glasgow, Dumfries Campus (Scotland), the University of Malta (Malta), Lund University (Sweden) and the University Institute of Lisbon (Portugal). You will graduate with a joint degree awarded by the relevant partners. By studying with a combination of these partners, you will be taught by world-class experts in the areas of social science analysis of tourism, heritage, business innovation and sustainability.
Undergraduates with a minimum 2:1 Honours degree or equivalent (e.g. a Grade Point Average of 75%) in the following subject areas: social sciences or humanities, or management and business.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tourism Development Culture (Erasmus Mundus Joint Master) (Dumfries Campus) [MSc]
- Program start: 13 September
- Latest campus/UK arrival date: 15 January
- Latest enrolment: 11 October
For information regarding the tuition fees and scholarships, please visit the program web page.
Credits: 120 ECTS
About this institute
Lund University, founded in 1666, is one of northern Europe’s oldest, broadest and finest universities. The University is ranked among the world’s top 100 universities and offers over 140 international degree programs in subject areas ranging from engineering, science, social...
Why study at Lund University
- A top 100 university in the world.
- Sweden’s top-ranked comprehensive university.
- A top 100 university for graduate employability.
- The #1 choice for international students studying in Sweden, offering a choice of more than 140 international degree programmes, as well as exchange and PhD studies.
- The University was ranked 40th in the Times Higher Education Most International Universities in the World Rankings 2021. We attract students from over 130 different countries.
- Founded in 1666 – one of the oldest and broadest universities in northern Europe.
- A non-profit, public university with 43 700 students.
- Global class environments where students gain cultural perspectives and develop international networks that are highly valued by employers worldwide.
- The breadth of the University creates excellent opportunities for interdisciplinary research and education.
- Lund University is a member of international research-intensive university networks such as LERU and U21.
- Lund is home to many world-leading research environments and is the location for two of Europe’s largest research facilities.
- Students in Lund are given excellent opportunities for business interaction, like the city, with its unique, world-class environment for technology, knowledge, innovation, and entrepreneurship hosts an impressive breadth of global companies.
Be the first to write a review!