MSc International Tourism & Hospitality ManagementManchester Metropolitan University
About this program
MSc International Tourism & Hospitality Management
Tourism and hospitality are exciting and dynamic areas of study and present a wide range of opportunities for careers all over the world.
Following the impact of COVID-19, employers are going to be looking for fresh and innovative minds to help rebuild these industries in a rapidly evolving environment, creating a platform for the next generation of tourism and hospitality professionals.
On this course, we will teach you the latest tourism and hospitality management theory and practice and how it applies to tourist operations, attractions, resorts and more.
You’ll need a UK honours degree – at least a 2:2 – or the international equivalent, in any subject. We might also consider your application if you have relevant management experience.
English Language Requirements
We require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Tourism and Hospitality Futures
- Tourism Masters Level Learning
- Tourism and Hospitality Marketing
- Strategy for Digital
- Hospitality Business Analysis
- International Strategic Management
- Airlines and Tour Operators
- Applied Research Project
- Applied Research Proposal
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- 1 year full-time
- 2 years with internship
UK and Channel Island Students
- Full-time fee: £10,250 per year.
EU and Non-EU International Students
- Full-time fee: £17,500 per year.
- Accreditation:Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Endorsement:Business School Impact System (BSIS)
- Accreditation:EFMD Quality Improvement System
- Endorsement:Institute of Place Management
Tourism and hospitality are varied global industries. They present a range of career paths for you to pursue after completing this course. With the skills and knowledge you’ll develop, you could choose to work in:
- Tour Operations
- Travel Agencies
- Hotels, Restaurant and Bar Management
- Contract and Corporate
- Catering Management
- Airlines and Airports
- Visitor Attractions
- Destination Management
Message the school
About this institute
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester Met is located in the centre of Manchester, an exciting and vibrant city, full of museums, galleries, theatres and music venues. It has a proud history dating back to 1824 and has a diverse international population from over 100...
Why study at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Ranked 67th University in the UK. (Complete University Guide 2023)
- Lifelong access to our digital careers service for all alumni of the University.
- £400M+ future investment planned to develop our facilities, buildings and public spaces.
- 1,700 academic teaching staff and Professors.
- 2,700 international students from over 100 countries
- History and heritage: Our roots in higher education date back to 1824.
- Proud to be the UK's number 1 sustainable university. (People & Planet University League 2021/22)
- Free English language support during your studies.Industry links with global companies, including IBM, Bentley Motors, Bosch, Nike, Walt Disney, L’Oreal, and Lloyds Banking Group
- 90% of our research impact is world-leading or internationally excellent. (REF 2021)
Manchester Metropolitan University
Want to know more about Manchester Metropolitan University? Fill out the form and include any questions you have. This information will be sent directly to the school, and a representative will respond to your enquiry.
By completing this form you agree to the Manchester Metropolitan University adding your personal data to our prospective students and enquirers database, and to be contacted by the University for promotional purposes with information on our services, benefits and opportunities. We rely upon the legitimate interests lawful basis in order to hold and use your personal data for these purposes.
You can unsubscribe by using links at the bottom of our communications or by contacting email@example.com. For further information about our use of your personal data and your data subject rights, please see our Enquirers and Prospective Student Privacy Notice: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/data-protection/privacy-notices/enquirers-prospective-students/
Be the first to write a review!