Politécnico de Leiria
Students from over 75 countries around the world have chosen Politécnico de Leiria as their first choice for studying! Find out why Portugal is the perfect destination to continue your studies and how the Polytechnic of Leiria might provide you with a real life-changing experience.
With more than 1500 international students, Polytechnic of Leiria offers a friendly and welcoming environment among teachers, technicians, and students making it easy for new students to settle into their new life away from home.
Five schools, in four magnificent cities, not just to study in but to live and love.
Facts & Figures
- 5 Campuses in 4 different cities
- 1500+ International Students
- 350+ On International Mobility
- 75+ Different Nationalities
- 450+ International Cooperation Agreements
8 Reasons why you should choose Politécnico de Leiria
- Region with great economic dynamism:
- High level of employment in a region rich in ceramics and glass, plastics, fisheries, engineering, food, tourism, and biotechnological industries.
- Twenty-first century study facilities:
- Multiple campuses offering outstanding learning facilities. More than 130 hi-tech laboratories equipped with the latest technology.
- Innovative teaching:
- Advanced student facilities and the latest technology available, bringing their courses to life.
- Recognized for research:
- Hi-tech research units like CETEMARES or CDRS are part of their strategy where science and work go together to invent new solutions.
- Industry partnerships:
- Many of their courses have partnerships with leading companies helping students to exceed. Oracle, Cisco, Phoenix Contact, Siemens are just some of the major brands that have academies in their institution.
- Right in the middle of everything:
- 3 wonderful city campus locations to study and live in: Leiria, Caldas da Rainha or Peniche.
- Friendly and close atmosphere:
- They're proud of their friendly environment among teachers, technicians, and students which helps new students settle in to a new life abroad.
- Designed for today’s students:
- There are a variety of activities and experiences available at any of Polytechnic of Leiria campuses including sports facilities, medical services, ICT services, and Canteens.
Find out more about Politécnico de Leiria by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
|Master in Sustainable Tourism Management||Peniche|
Politécnico de Leiria is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Politécnico de Leiria
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
This journey has taught me a lot of realities about life