Tourism and Hospitality Management
Strong balance between the theoretical and the practical components. Up-to-date curricular structure adjusted to the trends of the industry and the demands of the market. Teaching staff with a strong connection to the business world and an extensive experience in the sector. Contents with practical relevance.#10 in the 2017 Eduniversal Best Masters ranking. program offered by a world-class Business School.
In this program you will:
- Have contact with the latest trends, concepts and models in the sector.
- Develop a perspective of integrated management of tourism activities, such as hotel management, catering, market prospecting/promotion, event design and management and development of tourism-based real estate projects.
- Attend Master Classes taught by national and international lecturers, addressing topics such as Organisational Strategy and Communication, Design Thinking, Leadership, Data Mining or Digital Transformation.
- Take part in the International Week at Instituto de Empresa (Madrid), a world-leading business school.
To embark on this journey, you must have a university degree.
In exceptional cases, applicants without a university degree may be admitted upon assessment of their academic curriculum and professional experience.
Professionals wishing to develop business projects in the area of tourism or to develop their management knowledge to improve the dynamics of their business and stand the pace of competition will benefit from attending this Postgraduate program.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
About this institute
Porto Business School
Porto Business School is the business school of the University of Porto. Our aim is to empower people to think critically and to come up with their own solutions, to identify future challenges, to create different scenarios and to rethink...
Why study at Porto Business School
- Porto Business School is the business school of the University of Porto. Founded in 1911, the University of Porto is a benchmark for Higher Education and Scientific Research in Portugal.
- One of the top universities in Europe and among the top 10% in the world according to the QS Ranking in “Economics and Econometrics” (based on the analysis of more than 3,000 universities).
- The University of Porto Innovation mindset is reflected in UPTEC, the Science and Technology Park of the University of Porto, dedicated to incubating startups and hosting Business Innovation Centers.
Portugal ranked #10 study abroad country
Portugal has been ranked the #10 study abroad country in Europe for 2020! And most importantly, Portugal ranks first in the world for students seeking adventure! Take the plunge and see what Portugal has to offer you during your studies abroad.
Be the first to write a review!