Professional Business and Restaurant School
Employment Focus Limited trading as the Professional Business and Restaurant School (PBRS) was established in 2000 and operates a specialist management and hospitality training institute. PBRS aims to provide high quality courses that are relevant to the needs of the hospitality industry and to the students. It is located in central Auckland with excellent access to hospitality outlets. Many of the other hospitality training institutions are located out of the city centre. PBRS is proud of its excellent reputation in the industry and the high esteem in which its graduates are held.
PBRS acknowledges that it has an important role to play in ensuring that progress is made in the areas identified as Government priorities. It takes cognizance of the positive outlook for the hospitality industry and adopts a holistic approach to catering for the needs of its students.
PBRS has a strong record of success in providing excellent outcomes for its students. All our facilities are modern with spacious classrooms and computer laboratories and five professional commercial training kitchens and a training restaurant. PBRS is a long-standing and reputable private training establishment (PTE) specialising in the provision of tertiary education and training for the hospitality industry. With campuses in Central Auckland, its goal is to provide high quality, relevant training and education supported by appropriate work experience to ensure that graduates have excellent career opportunities and/or a solid basis for further education in the field of hospitality.
PBRS will be the most distinguished educational institution with a local and international reputation for excellence.
To provide quality and relevant education and professional training delivered by skilled and qualified teachers to meet industry, student and community needs.
- Adopt a distinctive educational emphasis
- Provide a holistic learning, teaching and student experience that is unique
- Deepen engagement with alumni, industry and other stakeholders
- Strengthen PBRS’s capability
PBRS’s core ethical values are:
- Respect/Aroha:We treat everyone with respect, empathy, hospitality and generosity, showing connection
- Excellence:We strive to be extremely good or outstanding in all we do
- Equity:We are fair and impartial with everyone
- Integrity:We behave with honesty, showing strong moral principles
- Ako:The effective partnership we aim to create through a two-way teaching and learning relationship
|Diploma in Hotel Management (Level 6)||Auckland|
Be the first to write a review!