Rennes School of Business
More than just introducing our students to the world, we bring it to them. We turn education into a true exchange. Thinking beyond the frame means learning differently, to striving differently. Exploring new fields, looking for answers to tomorrow’s questions, designing a future that is a future that’s more inventive, more creative, and in the end, more human. Now more than ever, the world belongs to the open-minded.
The school in numbers:
- 2 campuses, in Rennes and Paris
- Almost 90% international Faculty including 34 nationalities.
- 100 permanent professors.
- 100% of courses taught in English.
- 1/3 international students.
- 100+ nationalities o- Colombia, Mexico // Masters
- Morocco, Tunisia, Lebanon // Masters
- India, Thailand, Indonesia // Masters
- Cf source of students // IMBA
- no. of BDD students students
- United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Egypt // Masters
- US // Mastersn the Rennes Campus
- 350 partner universities.
- 26 student associations and clubs.
- 72% of our graduates work in international positions.
- 98% of Rennes SB students from all programmes are employed within 6 months of graduation.
- 3 Master's programmes in work-study format in Paris.
- A network of 26,000 alumni, offering 2,000 job offers per year, and 100 events organised yearly.
Find out more about Rennes School of Business by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
Scholarships & funding
Open to: high-profile candidates who have a strong academic record. Special consideration is given to applicants who have clear academic and professional merit and can demonstrate the ability to contribute to all aspects of the programme.
Open to: candidates that are able to demonstrate a unique life experience and/or remarkable extra-curricular activities, along with a global and collaborative outlook and a curiosity to find impactful and sustainable solutions.
"Bienvenue en France" Scholarship
Open to: Applicants that have taken French courses at the «Alliance Française» or at other affiliated language institutions in their home country offering French language.
Solidarity Fund Scholarship
Open to: Candidates issued from countries impacted by a currency devaluation.
For more information regarding application and selection processes, please visit the university's website.
Awards & Accreditations
AACSB - Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
EQUIS - European Quality Improvement System
AMBA - Association of MBAs
Located 10 minutes from the city centre of Rennes, the Rennes School of Business campus in Brittany offers an advantageous framework within which to live and work. Accessible 6 days a week, the school buildings are adapted to educational requirements as well as to student life. In 2020, Rennes is no. 1 among the most attractive major cities in France!
Since the start of the 2021 academic year, a selection of Rennes SB qualifications are available to study in the very heart of Paris. This place of exchange, meetings and professional training program brings together students, graduates and professionals alike.
Like all management schools in the French Top 10, Rennes SB has premises in Paris (9, rue d’Athènes, 75009 Paris, near Saint-Lazare railway station) to accommodate both Executive Education and initial training students for part-time, full-time or work-study program, as well as a place to welcome its professional partners and alumni in a dedicated space.
Average rating 4.3Based on 3 reviews.
Great international environment and academic level that allow you to learn and grow both as a person and a professional.
By far one of the most enriching and life changing experiences I’ve had. I’ve had the opportunity of working with students from around the world and learning how to communicate across cultures. Furthermore, the teaching methodology has helped me in my professional life with internship interviews and in my professional projects. In addition, I ...