Msc in Sports & Tourism Management (Campus)Rennes School of Business
About this program
Msc in Sports & Tourism Management (Campus)
The sport and tourism industries are different from other sectors, they have specificities, similarities, and are interdependent. The program curriculum prepares students to face the future and to become efficient in the changing external and internal business environments. The future professionals of this program will acquire knowledge and managerial competencies to become responsible managers, coached to be autonomous, operational, and prepared to endorse leadership positions.
Bachelor or equivalent
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- TOEIC > 750
- IELTS > 6.0
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- Placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the program.
- Previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- Native Language: English
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
By choosing this Master of Science, you will study courses such as:
- Sports & Tourism Management and Sustainable Development
- Application Project in Sports & Tourism
- Events Management in Sports & Tourism Sector
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- Non-EU students: €18.200
- EU students: €16.200
4 reasons to join this program :
- An international and multicultural program in a triple-accredited school, located in Brittany, France.
- A program based in an ever-expanding, essential industry.
- Teaches sector-specific management skills that evolve with the industry.
- Highly employable: over 70% of Alumni from this program work in industries that are closely linked to the sports and tourism sectors, creating a rich network for internship and job opportunities.
Rennes SB supports students on a daily basis in the development of their professional project.
Thus, throughout their program, Rennes SB students benefit from:
- privileged interlocutors,
- career workshops,
- events allowing regular meetings with managers and HR representatives from partner organisations,
- “My Career Platform” listing advice, internship and employment offers.
Message the school
About this institute
Rennes School of Business
More than just introducing our students to the world, we bring it to them. We turn education into a true exchange. Thinking beyond the frame means learning differently, to striving differently. Exploring new fields, looking for answers to tomorrow’s questions,...
Rennes School of Business
Want to know more about Msc in Sports & Tourism Management (Campus)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!