Master in Arts and Cultural ManagementRome Business School
About this program
The masters degree in arts and culture management at Rome Business School is an exclusive program designed for motivated international participants to gain world-class competencies and develop a successful global career in the field of arts and culture.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics and trends of the arts and culture market and the role played by the cultural manager
- Recognize the intersection of cultural management with other areas of political, economic and social concern, such as national identity, cultural diversity, economic development, urban regeneration and heritage preservation
- Develop and apply effective marketing and communication strategies in the global environment of arts and culture, both for private and public/non-profit organizations
- Identify and manage the characteristics of the main artistic and culture-related businesses and to develop effective managerial strategies
- Nurture cultural brands
- Master the use of new technologies within cultural organizations and the most advanced communication tools and channels
- Structure effective managerial processes and functions for cultural organizations
- Organize fundraising activities and events to support cultural initiatives
- Explore the impact of legislation on the cultural market
- Manage financial dimensions related to cultural activities in the global economy
- Develop a comprehensive business plan for arts and cultural ventures
- Understand and utilize project management techniques for culture-related managerial activities
- Evaluate and apply leadership models as tools for ethical and culturally-influenced decision-making
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- 3.500 per year (International)
- 3.500 per year (EEA)
Master's degree in Arts and Cultural Management
About this institute
Rome Business School
Rome Business School is one of the top business schools in Italy by numbers of students per year and accreditations. Born in 2003, is now the most international one with more than 1,500 students coming from 161 countries. We offer...
Be the first to write a review!