Earn a Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
The Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management is directed towards individuals who are passionate about crossing continents and cultures. If you want to interact with people from all around the world, this is the program for you!
Through the duration of the hospitality and tourism program you will develop an understanding of both the cultural and personal needs of travellers, in order to be able to provide them with the most fulfilling experience.
As a Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management-student you have the advantage of being able to transfer to any of Schiller International University's campuses worldwide, without being penalised. In a field with emphasis on successful multi-cultural contact, this freedom to cross borders makes Schiller International University the ideal university of study for an Associate of Science degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management.
Upon completion of the International Hospitality and Tourism Management Bachelor Degree, graduates will be prepared to meet the market demands and ready for a career in the hospitality and tourism field.
Schiller International University receives applications from almost every country in the world, representing a great variety of educational systems. For entrance to the Schiller International University, applicants must have completed the secondary level of education, generally 12 years.
Applications are handled individually. An applicant's race, religion, national origin, sex or country of citizenship is not taken into consideration in determining admission to the university program.
Applicants should have proof of English proficiency such as:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of at least 80 undergraduate programs (internet version) or 89 graduate programs (internet version). SIU’s TOEFL number is 0835.
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) score of at least 600.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of at least 6.0 for undergraduate programs and 6.5 for graduate programs.
- CAMBRIDGE FCE (First Certificate in English) grade of “B” (B2 level)
Cambridge Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) preferred
Scholarships & financial aid
Financial aid is available for students who are U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens. Aid may cover school expenses, including tuition and fees, room and board, books, supplies and transportation. There are three basic types of aid:
- Grants and Scholarships – are gift aid and successful students do not have to repay them.
- Loans must be repaid (low interest and in some cases do not have to be repaid until student leaves school).
- College Work Study (CWS) where students earn money to pay bills, may be awarded to students who possess a good academic record (either from a secondary or postsecondary institution) and who exhibit useful skills and financial need. Recipients serve part-time as library assistants, office assistants, building and grounds assistants, etc. Compensation is given for hours worked and will be applied toward tuition owed.
Schiller International University has a Veterans’ Certifying Official in the Financial Aid Office who can provide forms, information, and a point of contact to assist Veteran’s in receiving Veterans’ benefits.
Earn a USA and British degree in Europe and USA!
Schiller International University (SIU) was established in 1964 by Dr. Walter Leibrecht as a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding. As a philosophy professor in the United States, Dr. Leibrecht was so impressed with...
Want to know more about Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!