SKEMA Business School
SKEMA is a global business school, which creates the necessary material and human resources to deliver an educational program that reflects the global economic environment perfectly. It has seven campuses worldwide on five continents.
SKEMA is multi-accredited – EQUIS, AACSB and EFMD Accredited EMBA. Its programs are recognised in France (Visa, Master's degree, RNCP, CGE label), as well as in the USA (licensing), Brazil (certificação) and China.
- Founded in 2009 following the merger of CERAM Business School and ESC Lille, more than 160 years of history
- Multi-accredited - Equis, AACSB and EFMD Accredited EMBA. Its programs are recognised in France (Visa, Master Degree, RNCP, CGE label), as well as in the United States (licensing), Brazil (certificação) and China
- A faculty organised in 3 academies [globalisation, innovation, digitalisation], 1 sports and language institute [SKILS] and 1 Artificial Intelligence institute
- 5 research centres
- 7 global campuses in 5 countries (Brazil, China, France, South Africa, United States)
- +70 programs [Global BBA, Master in Management, Masters of Science, Specialised Masters®, Doctoral Programs, Global Executive MBA, Executive Education programs, Summer Schools]
- +40 alumni clubs across the world
- +100 incubated projects at SKEMA Ventures
- +120 nationalities at SKEMA’s campuses
- +130 academic partnerships in more than 40 countries
- 400 professors, including 170 members in the academic faculty
- 2,500 partner companies
- 9,500 students
- 50,000 alumni in 145 countries
Scholarships & funding
We offer early enrolment scholarships (€1000) and academic excellence scholarships of up to €4000 for our master of science students.
For more information on SKEMA scholarships, visit the SKEMA website and look in the 'Financing' tab of any master's program's webpages.
Why study at SKEMA Business School
SKEMA aims to become the reference for global business schools. We are based on five continents. Our international strategy is to train management leaders in the knowledge economy by developing :
- A school with one identity on its different sites, with campuses set up in the heart of scientific hubs. The school’s culture fosters an international outlook, excellence and innovation.
- Multi-site education programs offering mobility, professional expertise and interdisciplinary programs (technology-management).
- Synergy with the school's local environments both in terms of research and in business partnerships. Cross fertilisation within science hubs (but also among these hubs) that will give an overall view of innovation and the needs for specific skills in the world’s different regions.
- Systematic involvement of global companies with the school (governance, programs, incubators, research, students).
- The school is managed according to the values of excellence, humanism, diversity and innovation.
- SKEMA contributes to the local environment and economic fabric wherever its campuses are located.
SKEMA Business School is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Awards & Accreditations
European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Master in Management ranked 12th worldwide
MSc Financial Markets & Investments ranked 3rd worldwide
MSc International Business ranked 3rd worldwide
Student services & facilities
SKEMA has the student services and facilities you would expect from a global business school of this stature.
We have invested particularly in our careers service which can provide students with up to one million job and internship offers per year. Professional development courses are part of the curriculum in every master's program and students can get one-on-one guidance and help from our expert careers counsellors. Extensive resources are available to students to help them ease into the career they aspire to.
Our international student services department is very important for student life at SKEMA. Among their missions, they are there to help our large international student population arrive and settle on our campuses. They also give guidance and help for students who are transferring between our campuses.
SKEMA's seven campuses are situated in technology parks and recognised business centres where vital synergies among companies develop innovation and create the techniques of the future.
All the campuses share the same objective: to offer students multicultural exposure combining academic life with international professional experience.
- Brazil: Belo Horizonte campus
- China: Suzhou campus
- France: Lille campus, Paris campus, Sophia Antipolis campus
- South Africa: Stellenbosch - Cape Town campus
- United States: Raleigh campus
SKEMA takes care to make sure student life on our campuses is an engaging, rewarding and fun experience. There are over 65 student clubs and societies on SKEMA’s campuses in France, Brazil, China, the US and South Africa.
At the start of the year, events are organised to welcome new students, particularly international students, so that they can make connections and settle in to their new lives in a new country.
SKEMA has student residences nearby its campuses as well as offering support for students who wish to find their own, or shared, accommodation.
For more info on accommodation at SKEMA's campuses, check the 'Life on campus' section in the FAQ. You can find the FAQ on any master's program's webpages.
Average rating 5Based on 8 reviews.
As I had already had some HR experience prior to joining SKEMA, I really appreciated this MSc where you could discover something new and learn innovative ways of doing routine things. Studying in a very international environment with people from different backgrounds and cultures was an interesting experience This created challenges of course, ...
The MSc in Project and Programme Management & Business Development has given me robust knowledge in how to become a manager in the real world of business. This experience guided me to adapt rapidly and helped me to become more comfortable with new challenges. It has increased my professional development as a project manager. I am now working a...
My MSc Global Luxury and Management journey helped me to acquire indispensable skills and knowledge to work not only in luxury but also in other industries. Doing the master degrees in two countries, the United States and France, leveraged my cross-cultural communication and made me more open-minded to diverse points of view. Thanks to these...