BA (Hons) Festival and Event Management
Hoping to pursue a career in festival management? Got a passion for outdoor events? By focusing on practical event management techniques and established business theory, this hands-on festival and events management program supports you to take theories learnt in the classroom and apply them to a range of live events.
The University’s approach to events and festival management starts with an emphasis on practical industry insights and transferable business management skills.
This is the ideal course for students who want to enter the world of professional events management while specializing in festivals and large outdoor events. Students should aspire to careers related to event planning, bookings, logistics or fundraising.
For more information, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Tourism and Events Business Practice
- Event and Activity Safety Operations
- Introduction to Festival and Event Management
- Professional Practice for Tourism and Events
- Leisure Marketing (Tourisms and Events)
- Work Based Professional Studies
- Managing Service Operations
- Tourism and Events Research Skills
- Festival Planning
- Applied Festival Management
- Music Festival Management
- Applied Event Staging
- Work Placement
Please note: Not all optional units are guaranteed to run each year.
- Dissertation for Leisure Services (Tourism and Events) OR Leisure Services Consultancy Project
- Strategy for Management and Marketing
- Contemporary Issues in Festival and Event Management
- Perspectives on Arts and Cultural Festivals
- Outdoor Festival Management
- Hospitality Management
- Business Start-Up
- International Marketing for Tourism and Travel
UK, EU and Channel Island full-time fees: £9,250 per year
International full-time fees: £12,875 per year
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the website.
About this institute
Solent University is all about creating opportunities: for its students, for its staff, for its partners. It offers expertise and experiences you couldn’t get anywhere else, opening doors and making introductions. We’re focused on the practical side of higher education...
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Festival and Event Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!