Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies (BHM)Sullivan University
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies (BHM)
All available course dates
About this program
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies (BHM)
The on-campus and online Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management Degree prepares you for advanced positions in the hospitality industry and equips you with greater potential for upward mobility.
A career within the hospitality industry offers an array of different employment opportunities, having more managerial roles available than any other industry in the U.S. From small, privately owned restaurants to large, federally controlled establishments; from stand-alone motels to international hotel chains; from healthcare to prisons; hundreds of thousands of career opportunities await qualified candidates!
- All applicants to Sullivan University’s graduate programs must be either in their final two-quarters of classes in a Bachelor’s degree program at Sullivan University or have an earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Completed application for admission with a paid enrollment fee.
- Request transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions previously attended.
- Complete any program-specific admissions requirements specified in the university’s catalog.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Human Resources Development in the Hospitality Industry
- Principles of Hospitality Management
- General Education Elective
- Quality Service Management in the Hospitality Industry
- International Travel and Tourism
- Senior Seminar in Hospitality Administration
- Marketing Hospitality Services
- Hospitality Industry Entrepreneurship
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Principles of Accounting III
- Cost Accounting
- Introduction to Business Law and Ethics
- Principles of Conflict Management
- Managing Diversity
- The Manager as Negotiator
- Restorative Justice Philosophy and Process
- Computer Applications I
- Financial Management
- Information Systems for Managers
- College Mathematics
- Advanced Writing
- Essential Strategies for Applied Communications (ESAC)
- College Algebra
- Introduction to Statistics
- Composition II
- Humanities/Fine Arts Elective
- Social/Behavioral Sciences Elective
- Composition I
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information.
Time length for program completion will vary depending upon the number of courses taken per term, developmental courses when required, transfer credit accepted, lack of continuous enrollment, etc.
$395.00 Per Credit Hour
You will gain a thorough understanding of industry requirements and the varied aspects required of a manager in any hospitality situation or position.
Message the school
About this institute
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social, and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor’s, master’s,...
Why study at Sullivan University
All progress begins with a brave decision.
- On-campus, Hybrid, and Online learning experiences
- Small class sizes
- Flexible course scheduling
- A Career Services department with the goal to help prepare you for the next step after college
At Sullivan University, many of our students come to us after spending time at other schools. With that in mind, we keep it simple! We know you're here because you're ready to finish that degree and get serious about your future. Sullivan believes in a Stair-Step approach where students can start with a Diploma or Certificate, then proceed into an Associate's degree, a Bachelor's degree, a Master's, and finally a Ph.D.!
Our programs are based around a career-focused curriculum that teaches you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in addition to feeding into the careers that are in demand and hiring today. The instructors are all qualified in the fields they teach plus our facilities provide you the opportunity to learn and grow. The Career Services department is there to assist you with your job search as well.
Sullivan University has a special feel to it compared to other universities. At Sullivan, everyone has a name and everyone is important. We want all of our students to prosper! During your time at Sullivan, you will become part of a history that is packed with tradition and excellence. Start your journey today!
Want to know more about Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies (BHM)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!