The school of tourism management (STM) is designed for future tourism professionals, hotel and event industries, as well as a leading force of tourism research in China. The school is now dedicated to the advancement of tourism education and training and consistency of its overall programs with international standards, so as to become a world-class school in tourism and related areas.
Why Choose STM
- China is witnessing an outbound tourism growing on large scale and at high rate of increase. The worldwide largest outbound market is forming in China, which promotes the development of tourism research.
- With its long history and high quality in education, SYSU is the only top 10 university ranks which has set up the school of tourism management in China.
- The tourism management major of School of Tourism Management SYSU rank No.1 in China and enjoys high reputation in the world.
About the Tourism Management Program
Enrollment scale: 25-40 students every year
Courses: Chinese Culture, Advanced Chinese, A Profile of China, Chinese Society and Culture, Chinese Food Culture Appreciation, Chinese Cuisine Principles and Practices.
Major Featured Courses: Tourism Geography, Meetings Planning and Management, Food and Beverage Management, China Outbound Tourism and Policies, Tourist Destination Marketing, Tourism E-commerce, Hotel Marketing and Sales, Sustainable Tourism Development, Lectures on the Progress of Event Industry, Hotel Management Information System, Big Data and GIS, Globalization and Economic Geography, Movies and Tourism, Golf Operation Management, China Tourism Geography, Principles & Cases of Festival & Special Events, Meetings Planning and Management, Hotel Operation and Business Decision Analysis, Sports Planning and Operation, Principles of Tourism, Consumer Behavior, & Introduction to Tourist Landscape.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Tuition Fee: 23,000 yuan per year (Chinese taught), 26,000 yuan per year (English taught)
- Registration Fee: 400 yuan
- Overall Insurance and Benefit Plan: 800 yuan per year
- Accommodation: 4,500 yuan per person per academic year (air-conditioned double room)
Bachelor Degree of Management
SYSU is located in Guangdong Province, an area neighboring Hong Kong and Macao, which is at the forefront of China's reform and opening up, watch to learn more.
About this institute
Study Extensively, Enquire Accurately, Reflect Carefully, Discriminate Clearly, Practice Earnestly
Welcome to Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU), a comprehensive national key university founded in 1924 by Dr Sun Yat-sen, a revolutionary leader of the 20th century. With a teaching tradition spanning over a century, SYSU is located in Guangdong Province, an...
Be the first to write a review!