BBA in Sustainable Hospitality Management
Focused on one of the world’s fastest growing industries, this program provides a practical approach towards sustainable hospitality and the shift in demands from the conscientious travelers helping you develop the required leadership and business skills with a practical approach.
"87% of global travelers say they want to travel sustainably." – 2018 Booking.com Sustainable Travel Report
You will be exposed to real business operations through regular interaction with the business community and international hospitality organizations providing a framework to understand concepts including: Sustainable Food and Beverage Management, Sustainable Tourism Management, Facilities Management and Green Economy.
You will develop leadership and intercultural skills and be exposed to practical experience during experiential camps, field trips and visits to international organizations under the careful guidance of experts. The teaching methodology is predominately interactive based on role-play activities and in-class discussions of cases and videos. You will work on business projects with leading executives in organizations and will be invited to company presentations and conferences. Online resources and electronic communication platforms are utilized to enable paperless classes. Undergraduate students can choose to take an additional optional year to be guided into your career path and engage in an internship.
- Photocopy of a valid passport or ID
- Copy of High School Diploma with official transcripts (if not originally in English)
- CV / Resumé indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order
- Bank statement showing at least CHF 9000 or equivalent (only for students in need of a visa or student permit)
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School
- If you are not a native English speaker, or if you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school: minimum TOEFL® score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT, or minimum IELTS score of 6.0, or other Standardized English Placement Exams
To submit the TOEFL® test score to the Sustainability Management School automatically, please enter SUMAS's TOEFL® Institutional Code number - 4629 when you take the test
- Application fee CHF 200
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Business
- Business Law
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Management & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Introduction to Sociology
- New Horizons in Science
- French as a Second Language
- Psychology of Leadership
- Experiential Camp I
- Research Methods and Report Writing
- Global Communication Strategies
- Biology and Politics of Food
- Foreign Language
- Experiential Camp II
- Experiential Camp III
- Wellbeing and Healthy Lifestyles
- Information Technology
- Personal Branding
- Experience in collaboration with organizations
- Reflective Report on the Project Experience
- CAPSTONE Business Simulation
- Sustainable Hospitality Management
- Sustainable Food and Beverage
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- Managing Facilities, Energy and Water
- Natural Resources Management
- New Business Models in Ecotourism
- Global Business and Biodiversity
- Green Economy
- Sustainable Consumption and Green Marketing
Gland, Switzerland Campus
- 99,000 CHF
Milan, Italy Campus
- 52,500 EUR
Video by Kaosmovies.
About this institute
Sustainability Management School (SUMAS)
SUMAS was the first business school in the world to launch the BBA and MBA in Sustainability Management. SUMAS is a unique business school located between Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland that offers innovative business programs integrated with state of the...
Why study at Sustainability Management School
Switzerland ranked #2 study abroad country
Germany has been ranked the #2 study abroad country in Europe (and #4 in the world) for 2020! If you want to experience the beauty of the Swiss Alps, explore beautiful towns, and sample world-renowned cuisine, Switzerland is a great study abroad option.
Want to know more about BBA in Sustainable Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!