MAM in Sustainable Tourism
You will have the opportunity to learn the most innovative best practices in the field of Sustainable Tourism and responsible management of hotels.You will improve your leadership and entrepreneurial skills through tackling sustainability challenges while leading tourist facilities and managing protected areas.Experiential camps and practice-oriented projects will be guided by academics and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development.SUMAS students can choose to take a second optional year and engage in an internship in a corporation or an international organization.
- Photocopy of a valid passport or ID
- Copy of Bachelor's or Master's Degree with official transcripts (if not originally in English)
- CV / Resumé indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order
- Bank statement showing at least CHF 9000 or equivalent (only for students in need of a visa or student permit)
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School
- If you are not a native English speaker, or if you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school: TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 6.0), or other Standardized English Placement Exams. To submit the TOEFL test score to the Sustainability Management School automatically, please enter SUMAS's TOEFL® Institutional Code number - 4629 when you take the test.
- Application fee CHF 200
- Development of Intercultural Skills (3 US)
- Strategic Marketing (3 US)
- Responsible Management (3 US)
- Executive Leadership (3 US)
- Human Resource Management (3 US)
- Career Management (3 US)
- Entrepreneurship (3 US)
- French as a Second Language (3 US)
- DISSERTATION (3 US)
- Business Tourism Management (3 US)
- Managing Facilities, Energy and Water (3 US)
- Project Management with Partners: Protected Areas Management (4 US)
1. Sustainable Tourism and Protected Areas
- Emerging Economies and Sustainable Tourism Development (3 US)
- Parks and Recreation Management (3 US)
2. Sustainable Tourism and Hospitality
- Global Hospitality Market (3 US)
- Food & Beverage Management (3 US)
SUMAS was the first business school in the world to launch the BBA and MBA in Sustainability Management. SUMAS is a unique business school located between Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland that offers innovative business programs integrated with state of the...
Want to know more about MAM in Sustainable Tourism? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.