Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management Diploma
Prepare for an exciting career in hospitality with this two-year Hotel Operations Management Diploma from Suzhou Centennial College.
The program will help you sharpen your business skills and acumen in preparation for a range of careers including front desk management, housekeeping operations, food and beverage management and human resources planning.
Gain practical knowledge from industry professionals in on-campus hotel suites, an event
center and restaurant. You'll also have the opportunity to build your experience and employment prospects with a 14-week industry field placement. In addition, you will graduate with important industry certifications such as Smart Serve, Safe Food Handlers and CPR.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent documentation/transcripts from country of origin, or mature student status (19 years or older).
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent demonstration of English language proficiency (minimum grade/score required) or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission (score of 160 or 161 required).
Additional requirements may apply. Please contact Suzhou Centennial College for more information.
Please contact Suzhou Centennial College for pricing.
On successful completion of the program participants will achieve a Diploma in Hotel Operations Management from Suzhou Centennial College.
After successfully completing this diploma program students may be eligible to participate in pathway programs with partnering institutions. These include:
- Algoma University, Ontario
- Davenport University, USA
- Institutes of Technology, Ireland
- Niagara College, Ontario
- Royal Roads University, British Columbia
- Vancouver Island University, British Columbia
Suzhou Centennial College - Canadian Education in China
Suzhou Centennial College offers international students the opportunity to earn Canadian credentials in China, in order to prepare and qualify for further study in Canada. It is the first Canadian college nationally approved to operate in China by the Chinese Ministry...
Want to know more about Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!