Master of International Business in Hotel, Resort & Wellness Management (Onsite /Online)SHMS - Swiss Hotel Management School
About this program
Master of International Business in Hotel, Resort & Wellness Management
This professional Master’s programme provides students with the managerial and leadership skills required by the industry, and is offered on-site or a combination of on-site and online. Students gain a deep understanding of the fundamentals of classic business theory and the critical thinking skills needed to question, re-design, and find solutions. Specialist theoretical modules provide students with key industry knowledge and detailed insight into industry trends, pertaining to the global industry workforce, consumer behaviour, financial decision making, and sustainable development. Equipped with sound business principles, students then design their own Food & Beverage business, social and MICE events, and wellness-related promotional activities.
As part of this programme, students will be required to complete a 4-6 month industry internship, which allows for the practical application of their education as well as the perfect opportunity to grow their professional network.
- Successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma from any Swiss Education Group school (with internship) or a Bachelor degree in Hotel Management (or related discipline) with a minimum of four-months work experience
- Recognised Bachelor degree in any discipline and minimum of three years work experience in a supervisory position in the Hospitality / Tourism industry
- English language proficiency of TOEFL iBT 55 or IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Recommended minimum age of 21 years.
Bachelor degree holders
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Hotel, Resort & Wellness Management
- Resort Management
- Swiss Hospitality Excellence
- Strategies for Leadership
- Managing Cultural Diversity
- Consumer Intelligence & Value Creation
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing
- Sustainability Business Models
- Global Hospitality Trends Financial Decision Making
- Resort, Restaurant and Spa Operations (Labs)
- Business Design for Hotels, Resorts and Wellness
- Language (level elective)
- Practical Experience
Scholarships & funding
Limited scholarships are available every year on a first come first serve basis.
For more information, please visit the university website
The full tuition price is 39700 CHF (onsite) and 19800 (online).
About this institute
Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS)
Housed in historical former palace hotels, Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS) is focused on learning by doing, offering a world-class hotel management education rooted in the heritage of Swiss hospitality traditions. With an emphasis on applied expertise, combined with international...
SHMS - Swiss Hotel Management School
Be the first to write a review!