About this program
Master of Science in International Hospitality Management
The academically challenging MSc in International Hospitality Management is awarded in collaboration with Swiss Hotel Management School’s academic partner, the University of Derby, UK.
The MSc program seeks to develop the students’ analytical skills and foster their creativity to enable them to respond to key challenges facing the industry in the 21st century. The independent study module provides students with the opportunity to research, analyze and produce a major piece of work on a subject of their choice.
As part of this program, students will be required to complete a 4-6 month industry internship, which allows for the practical application of their education as well as the perfect opportunity to grow their professional network.
- Bachelor's Degree with honors (minimum 2:2) in Hospitality Management / Events Management
- English language proficiency of TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0
- Mature applicants with over 3 to 5 years of supervisory work experience may be considered without higher qualifications
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Gain the skills to manage business, operations, and people in international hotels and world-class hospitality companies.
- Hospitality Management
- Digital Value Creation
- Design Management
- Shared Courses:
- Evidence-Based Learning
- Project Management
- Developing Business Leadership skills
- Content and Social Media Strategies
- Sustainable Value Creation
- Strategic Experience Design and Operations Management
- Hospitality Management:
- Innovative Concept Creation
- Strategic Revenue Management
- Strategic Directions
- Managing Risk and Uncertainty
- Business Analytics & Decision Making:
- Understanding the Modern Consumer
- Data Driven Analysis and Decision Making Strategies
- Innovative Technology-Driven Value Creation
- Strategic AI and AR Integration
- Design Management:
- Virtual Design Construction
- Advanced AutoCAD
- Strategic Interior Design Management
- Strategic Luxury Brand Management
Independent Study: Integrated business project or dissertation off-campus with tutor support.
Scholarships & funding
Limited scholarships are available every year on a first come first serve basis.
For more information, please visit the university website
The full tuition price is 42700 CHF.
Message the school
About this institute
Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS)
Housed in historical former palace hotels, Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS) is focused on learning by doing, offering a world-class hotel management education rooted in the heritage of Swiss hospitality traditions. With an emphasis on applied expertise, combined with international...
Want to know more about Master of Science in International Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!