About this program
MSc in Hospitality Management / Hospitality & Digital Value Creation / Hospitality & Design Management
The Master of Science in International Hospitality Management is awarded in partnership with the University of Derby, UK. The MSc programme covers Operational Leadership, Contemporary Business Thinking, Business Strategy, Managerial Decision Making, and pathways include Consumer Intelligence Strategy and Agile Digital
The independent study module provides students with the opportunity to research, analyse and produce a major piece of work on a subject of their choice.
As part of this programme, students will be required to complete a 4-6 month industry internship, which allows for the practical application of their education as well as the perfect opportunity to grow their professional network.
- Bachelor’s Degree with honours (minimum 2:2) in Hospitality Management / Events Management or in any discipline with a minimum 3 years work experience at managerial/supervisory level in the industry.
- English language proficiency of TOEFL iBT 67-74 or IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- Mature applicants with over 3-5 years supervisory/managerial work experience, may be considered without higher education qualifications.
Bachelor degree holders
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
International Hospitality Management
- Operational Leadership
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Contemporary Trends
- Sustainable Management Systems
- Managing Social Media
- Strategic Revenue Management
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Directions
- Strategic Design of the Service Experience
- Managerial Decision-Making
- Advanced Methods of Enquiry for Business
- Managing Risk and Uncertainty
- On or off campus
Independent study forms the entire Master’s stage of the Program and as an option students can choose to undertake an integrated business project or the module ‘Independent Scholarship’ on or off campus.
- Integrated Business Project
- Independent Scholarship
Scholarships & funding
Limited scholarships are available every year on a first come first serve basis.
For more information, please visit the university website
The full tuition price is 40830 CHF.
Message the school
About this institute
Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS)
Housed in historical former palace hotels, Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS) is focused on learning by doing, offering a world-class hotel management education rooted in the heritage of Swiss hospitality traditions. With an emphasis on applied expertise, combined with international...
Want to know more about MSc in Hospitality Management / Hospitality & Digital Value Creation / Hospitality & Design Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!