TBS Education - TBS Group
TBS Education belongs to the select circle of triple-accredited (AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS) business schools. Formerly known as Toulouse Business School, it offers top-level Bachelor in Management and Master in Management programs as well as a wide range of expert Master of Science programs. TBS Education has campuses in Toulouse & Paris (France), Barcelona (Spain), London (UK) and Casablanca (Morocco) and counts over 100 PhD professors and researchers, 5,000 students from around the globe and 46,000 alumni spread across different continents.
Scholarships & funding
TBS offers a variety of scholarships for each program, that range from a 10% to 25% discount on first year fees. For more details concerning the available discounts and scholarships, please visit our website. Other grant opportunities are also available for international students such as the Eiffel Excellence scholarship or Campus France scholarships.
TBS Education - TBS Group is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Awards & Accreditations
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Association of Masters of Business Administration (AMBA)
European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
Chapitre des Ecoles de Management (CGE)
European Fund for Management Development (EFMD)
Label of Excellence
Student services & facilities
- International Student Services (ISS): this dedicated service assists international students with all administrative procedures (visa, healthcare, banking, accommdoation etc) and helps them adapt to life in a new country.
- Career Starter: this service provides students with professional guidance and support during and after their studies at TBS, and helps propel their career to the next level.
- Internship Office: in order to help students prepare for and apply for internships, this office will provide advice and assistance through personalized meetings, adapted internship offers, CV and motivation letter workshops, and interview training.
- TBSeeds: TBS's very own start-up incubator, TBSeeds aims to accompany aspiring entrepreneurs through the steps necessary to launching a new business (personalized coaching, workshops, etc).
TBS has 4 different campuses situated in dynamic cities in Europe and northern Africa:
- Toulouse is the European capital of the aerospace industry, as well as the leading French city for entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Paris, the French capital, is one of the world's largest most dynamic financial and cultural hubs, and is known also as the heart of the fashion and luxury industries.
- Barcelona is known as the Spanish cultural capital and plays an important role as a world-leading tourism and economic center.
- Casablanca boasts not only a position as the economic and business center of Morocco, but also as one of the leading financial hubs on the African continent.
TBS's large number of associations, organizations and clubs are at the heart of the school's student life. Students can join these associations in order to gain professional experience, learn new skills, discover new activities or simply enjoy their favourite hobbies.
TBS's International Student Services accompanies students in their search for accommodation. Students can access a list of our partner accommodation providers, as well as tips and advice about finding and booking accommodation in Toulouse and Paris.
Be the first to write a review!