Bachelor in Hotel and Event ManagementTio - University of Applied Sciences for Hospitality, Business and Tourism
Bachelor in Hotel and Event Management
Get Your Degree in 3-4 Years!
This bachelor's degree from Tio will introduce you to the world of top hotels, star restaurants, festivals and sports events. You will gain the skills to create the perfect experience for your guests, even online and turn any stay or event into a success. This bachelor degree in Hotel and Event Management from Tio offers you the best of two worlds. It is a traditional hotel management degree combined with key aspects of event management. If you recognize yourself in the following traits, you may be a great candidate for this program:
- Interested in the hotel industry
- An organisational talent
- Interested in other cultures
- Curious about food concepts
- A team player
Why should you choose to earn this Hotel and Event Management bachelor’s degree at Tio University of Applied Sciences? It's simple -- the hotel and event sector is looking for well-educated managers and this bachelor’s degree was awarded the title of best private hotel management degree in the Netherlands for the sixth consecutive yearby Higher Education Guide
Applicants to this program should meet the following requirements:
- Havo, vwo (any profile), mbo4-diploma.
- Comparable diploma, e.g.: German Fachhochschulreife or Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), British GCE A-levels, French Baccalaureat, American High School (incl. a college preparatory program) or secondary hotel school education.
- CEFR: ≥ B2. TOEFL: iBT≥ 75-80 points (Institutional TOEFL code Tio: 4764). IELTS academic: ≥ 6.0. Cambridge exam: ≥ 160 points / Cambridge First Certificate.
- For students who have not previously studied Management & Organisation, the (free) preparation course Introduction to finance & accounting (FA) is mandatory.
- If your prior education did not include a second modern foreign language, you may choose German 1 or Spanish 1.
This bachelor’s degree grants you access to many domestic and foreign master’s degrees. Visit the Tio course page or request information to find out more.
Tio - University of Applied Sciences
Recognized for high-quality education in hospitality & tourism, Tio’s bachelor programs will prepare you for a career in business, marketing, event management and the hotel and tourism industry. Tio offers students a unique opportunity: education in a small-scale environment, with personalized...
Tio - University of Applied Sciences for Hospitality, Business and Tourism
Want to know more about Bachelor in Hotel and Event Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!