Universidade de Aveiro
Join an international community with people from 96 countries, studying, researching and living together in one of the cities with best quality of life in Portugal.
Universidade de Aveiro is globally recognized by the quality of its teaching and researching environment and also for its international profile.
To study here is to be involved with a multicultural atmosphere and enjoy an amazing quality of life, beautiful white sand beaches and surroundings.
By choosing Universidade de Aveiro you will be choosing the University that enhances your skills, increases knowledge and values training through its programs, while living a relaxed, safe but also vibrant life.
Find out more about Universidade de Aveiro by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
|Advanced Specialisation Program in Tourism||Aveiro|
|Doctorate in Tourism||Aveiro|
|Master in Tourism Management and Planning||Aveiro|
Why study at Universidade de Aveiro
Why is Universidade de Aveiro the your next best step?
- Teaching and research experiences of excellence: here in Aveiro, you will find some of the best teachers, known internationally for their field work, investigation methods and results and 20 research centers evaluated with incredible remark.
- Intercultural environment: in a universe of over 90 nationalities, you can expect to see, feel and live cultures from all around the globe. Besides all the Intercultural events (more than 80 in 2019), you can count on a team fully dedicated to help you in any matters related to your studies and living abroad circumstances.
- Learn for the future: it is a modern university, with excellent infrastructures to learn and to start developing your career today. The university’s interdisciplinary atmosphere is crucial for the growth of critical knowledge and to develop towards society.
- Academic support: Universidade de Aveiro offers to its international students’ programs that allow them to get familiar with Portuguese language or level their knowledge on core subjects like Mathematics.
- International cooperation and mobility: While studying in Aveiro, you can take advantage of numerous mobility programs that will take your education experience to a whole different level, while living in a new country, meeting new people and learning new skills. Universidade de Aveiro also has cooperation agreements with hundreds of international institutions.
- Young and vibrant city: A medium sized city, with a low cost of life, capable of combining both amazing natural places, such as beaches, mountains and rivers and, at the same time, renowned innovation & tech events, projects and centers.
Universidade de Aveiro is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Student services & facilities
UA in Numbers
- 3 cities: Aveiro, Águeda and Oliveira de Azeméis
- 15000 students
- 2200 international students
- 96 countries represented
- 55 Undergraduate Courses
- 73 Masters
- 50 Doctorate Programs
- 20 Research Centers
- 5 Libraries
- 8 Sports facilities
Universidade de Aveiro
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!