International Tourism and Hospitality (MITH)Università IULM
About this program
International Tourism and Hospitality (MITH)
International, business oriented, multicultural, and entirely in English IULM University’s 1st level Master in International Tourism and Hospitality (MITH) gives you the skills crucial to face the radical changes in today’s tourism sector. A faculty of internationally renowned teachers and senior managers of leading companies guide you throughout the innovative program. MITH puts your talent into play and helps you accelerate your career in tourism and hospitality.
MITH seeks out the best graduates, both Italian and foreign, with an excellent command of English, who wish to accelerate their career in tourism at an international level. Previous work experience is desirable.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Classroom lessons are divided into 9 teaching modules held or guided by professors from IULM University, visiting professors and noteworthy experts and professionals in the sector.
- Introductory courses
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resources Management in Tourism
- Financial Analysis in Tourism
- Digital Marketing and Service Personalization
- Destination management and sustainabilty
- Specialization (your choice; 6 CFU)- Revenue management, Luxury marketing and client experience, Attractions management
- Consultancy project
- Internship and Final exam
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
For more information about tuition fees, please visit the university website.
The tourism sector is undergoing a profound transformation. In response to the current public health emergency, new business models are emerging along with innovative ways of managing traditional businesses; both need novel managerial skills and tools.
MITH, working in collaboration with leading tourism companies since 2003, prepares young talents to be the protagonists in this rapidly evolving scenario.
As a MITH student, you are engaged in:
- an active learning approach to develop a range of critical skills: problem solving, adaptive leadership, innovation and teamwork in international contexts, all of which are essential to successful entry into the most sought-after companies.
- 360 degrees view of the tourism sector and its future areas of development, including food, fashion and design, luxury and cultural heritage.
- a customized internship, designed for your attitudes and interests, to accelerate your career in tourism and hospitality.
- earning a further specialization in one of the following areas: revenue management, luxury marketing and client experience and attractions management.
An Interpreting and Communication degree will grant graduates access to IULM’s two-year masters degree in Conference Interpreting and Specialized Translation.
A degree in Interpreting and Communication will allow graduates to work in any field that requires knowledge and use of foreign languages in a professional context, both in Italy and abroad. This includes multinational corporations, public institutions, the fashion industry, journalism, the publishing industry, cultural events and more.
Some specific roles that graduates can take on: external relations manager for companies or public institutions; corporate communications manager for multinational corporations or import/export businesses; spokesperson and press agent; and news agency intermediary.
Message the school
About this institute
Università IULM is the center of excellence in Italy for training in Communication and New Media, Languages, Tourism, Arts and Design. For more than 50 years, Università IULM has been building its educational mission based on expertise, knowledge and awareness,...
Want to know more about International Tourism and Hospitality (MITH)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!