Bachelor's Degree in Tourism
The Bachelor's Degree in Tourism in English and the School of Tourism and Hotel Management offer students a learning experience closely linked to professional practice and working life that provides:
- knowledge and skills in organisation management and planning of tourist activities, destinations, services and resources, with innovation and sustainability as key issues
- taught 100% in English. A command of English equivalent to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is recommended. There are no specific access exams
- international exchanges with more than 75 universities around the world
- Tourism Business Management
- Tourism Planning and Sales
- Hotel Management
This degree is aimed at students with an interest in training to be creative, entrepreneurial and versatile professionals in the world of tourism with a collaborative, participative and also critical and responsible attitude to enable them to make their own decisions, and have a receptive attitude in order to acquire solid knowledge, skills and abilities for the management, direction and organisation in different areas of the tourist industry.
The versatility of graduates in Tourism means they can work in many roles within the tourism sector and other related sectors:
- Tourism establishments, services, promotion agencies and offices.
- Companies dealing with the complementary tourism offer associated with the place of destination and thematic tourist activities.
- Accommodation companies. Reception, banquets and conventions, quality and customer care departments and purchasing and sales personnel.
- Companies related to the creation, distribution and commercialisation of advisory services and products for tourism wholesalers and travel agents.
- Tourism research for public and private institutions.
- Business start-up.
The degree is offered exclusively in English
Your knowledge of English must be equivalent to the level B2 of theCommon European Framework of Reference for Languages, although you will not have to take any exams before entering.
Visit admission requirements for more information.
Students receive academic and professional monitoring at the School, aimed at giving them career counselling through:
- More than 700 job placement offers at top-level organisations at home and abroad
- Interaction with the working world with activities and monitoring by professionals
- Facilities on the university campus, as the Hotel Exe Campus, for putting knowledge into practice
- Specific jobs bank with 93% job placement
Promotional video of the Bachelor's Degrees in Tourism, Tourism (in English) and Hotel Management of the School of Tourism and Hotel Management in the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona with students' testimony.
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) is known for its excellence in research and quality in teaching, and is a reference centre in Europe. The UAB is located only 25 minutes via public transportation from Barcelona’s city centre, a cosmopolitan metropolis...
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Tourism? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!