Imagine, create, produce and impress
Use your creative ideas and natural problem-solving skills to forge an outstanding career creating world class productions designed to attract local and international audiences with the UC Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management double degree.
This course offers a variety of creative study pathways that will teach you how to develop and amplify your creative skills, while equipping you the necessary critical, theoretical and practical business skills to enable you to create outstanding events regardless of budget, placement or demographic.
As the tourism industry continues to grow globally, your ability to create and produce innovative events to attract audiences will be in high demand. This is your chance to gain a qualification, knowledge and skills to work in tourist destinations all over the world.
Study a Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management at UC and you will:
- develop your creative, conceptual and development skills
- engage with communities and invent new ways of navigating professional and cultural environments
- compose innovative ideas and business strategies
- research, budget and produce in-depth campaign and marketing plans
- develop comprehensive presentation skills
- explore audience motivations and devise communication collateral designed to engage and influence
- identify and anticipate emerging technological trends and adapt your knowledge and skills to a changeable industrial context
- systematically and critically analyse digital and interactive media works and production processes
- learn how to create and produce integrated advertising campaigns.
A UC Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Event and Tourism double degree opens doors to employment opportunities all over the world. If you’re looking for an amazing career full of travel, never ending challenges and the chance to work on high profile events that engage and influence change – then this course is the one for you. Potential job opportunities leading from this course include:
- event manager
- conference center manager
- tourism information officer
- restaurant manager
- public relations officer
- marketing manager
- festival program director
- sponsorship and event coordinator
- wedding planner
- tourism policy officer
- local government economic development manager
- tourism research consultant
- hotel or resort manager
- creative producer
- digital media producer
- communications director
- freelance event consultant
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
The University of Canberra is ranked in the top 4% of universities worldwide and within the top 100 young universities. A friendly, multicultural environment and a focus on work-integrated learning, university of Canberra graduates excel internationally, with over 70,000 graduates working in...
Be the first to write a review!