MSc in Tourism Management
Our MSc in Tourism Management is for you if you:
- Have studied tourism before but would like to get a deeper insight into tourism as a phenomenon as well as an industry
- Would like to widen your knowledge gained from your previous studies in other academic areas with specific tourism knowledge
- See challenge in complex problems and bring different interests into common ground,
- Wish to follow the international pace and not to lose sight of the national features
- Are interested in complex the tasks, such as destination management or organisation of tasks of the large scale tourism enterprises
- Would like to participate in the drafting of successful project development proposals,
- Would like to work in senior management positions in tourism
Application without precondition:
Those holding a bachelor’s degree in the field of tourism can be accepted to the Master’s programme without precondition.
Application with precondition:
Students holding a degree of any level of higher education (BA/BSc, MA/MSc or former college or university programme) need to have at least 60 credit points from their earlier studies completed in certain study fields: 40 credits in business, economics and methodological foundation modules and 20 credits in the area of tourism. Students can be admitted if they have at least 30 credits in the above fields but they will have to complete extra modules to collect the necessary credits during the first year of their MA studies.TOEFL, IELTS, Attestation of Language Proficiency in case of English language former studies.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Quantitative Methods in Economics
- Tourism and Travel Law
- Economic Policy
- Marketing Management
- Service Quality Management
- International Business Communication
- Sea/Lakeside Tourism
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Policy and Planning
- Project Planning and Direction
- Organization and Management of Integrated Tourism Businesses
- Free Time Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Managing Tourism Enterprises
- Tourism Destination Management
- Research Methodology
- Research Seminar
- Elective Course
- Strategic Destination Marketing
- Attraction and Visitor Management
- Business Case Studies in Tourism
- Elective Course
Tuition fees for this program are €3.300 / academic year.
- Tourism destination management organisations (DMOs)
- National tourism management bodies
- Hotels and hotel chains
- Tour operators, conference organisers
- Environmental protection organisations, national parks
- Cultural institutions, festival organisers
- Sports facilities, organisers of sport events
- Research institutes, consulting firms, tendering business
- Higher educational institutions offering tourism courses
Furthermore, the obtained knowledge will qualify our graduates to launch and successfully operate their own businesses.
About this institute
University of Pannonia
The University of Pannonia, located in a picturesque and scenic environment near Lake Balaton, with the headquarters in the city of Veszprém, and campuses in several towns of the Central-Transdanubian region, is a public university that provides quality education within...
Want to know more about MA in Tourism Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!