University of Pretoria - Faculty of Economic and Management Science
The Faculty comprises eight departments, namely Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Financial Management, Economics, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management and Business Management, and the School for Public Management and
Together, the departments and school present all the BCom and BAdmin degrees offered by the University of Pretoria, as well as postgraduate programmes at the honours, master’s and doctoral levels.
To assure you that you will make the right decision by choosing the University of Pretoria (UP), I would like to highlight the following:
- UP employs highly qualified lecturers who are skilled in innovative teaching methods.
- UP offers state-of-the-art facilities and lecture halls.
- Students have the opportunity to interact in a highly diverse environment, which equips them well for the world of work.
- Approximately 93% of UP students are either employed or continuing their studies six months after graduation.
- The Faculty is a member of the international Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Find out more about University of Pretoria - Faculty of Economic and Management Science by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
Why study at University of Pretoria - Faculty of Economic and Management Science
In the 2022 Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings, UP was ranked in the 251–300 band for graduate employability.
International Rankings: QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021
- Accounting and Finance: 101–150
- Economics and Econometrics: 251–300
Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject 2021
- Business and Economics (includes business and management, accounting and finance, economics and econometrics, and public administration): 301–400
Shanghai Ranking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021
- Economics: 201–300
- Finance: 151–200
University of Pretoria - Faculty of Economic and Management Science is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Awards & Accreditations
The Faculty offers programmes that are accredited by the following national and international professional and statutory bodies: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), CFA Institute*, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), European Logistics Association (ELA), Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA), South African Board for People Practices (SABPP), South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT).
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!