Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Management and HospitalityUniversitat Rovira i Virgili
Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Management and Hospitality
All available course dates
Bachelor's Degree in Tourism Management and Hospitality
This bachelor's degree will prepare you as a professional with diverse training in the field of tourism and hospitality. When you graduate, you will be qualified to work in the management of tourism businesses and institutions and related areas and you will be trained to successfully adapt to constantly changing situations and to the demands of competitiveness, quality, internationalisation and sustainability in the sector
Why study Tourism and Hospitality Management at the URV?
You have many reasons to study the degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management at the URV:
- You will have classes taught by agents of the territory that provide a very practical vision to the degree.
- You will study in a center of international reference in teaching and research in the field of tourism.
- The 540 hours of internships in companies that you will do between the third and fourth year will guarantee you a diverse practical learning in two different subjects and in two different experiences that will facilitate your approach and insertion into the world of work.
- The Science and Technology Park for Tourism and Leisure of Catalonia is located on the campus. It is a pioneering center dedicated to the transfer of knowledge in this sector. It is the headquarters of the Department of Tourism Innovation of Eureca - Technological Center of Catalonia and also hosts different associations and companies from the tourism sector of the territory.
This course is also taught in Catalan, French, and German.
Candidates should have good oral and written skills in Catalan or Spanish.
Candidates should be interested in other cultures, have a clear commitment to providing a service, have good spoken and written communication skills and knowledge of foreign languages, be outgoing, enterprising and creative, be able to work in a team and demonstrate awareness of social and environmental issues.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Spaces and Societies in a Global World
- Organization of Tourism Companies
- Principles of Economics
- Basic Concepts of Tourism
- Geographic and Tourist Information Techniques
- Financial Accounting
- Tourism Marketing
- Quantitative Techniques
- Territory and Culture
- Environment and Sustainability
- Tourist Spaces and Resources
- Introduction to Law
- Tourist Markets
- Management Accounting
- Inequality and Cooperation
- Electronic Marketing and Experiential Marketing
- Operations and Processes in Hospitality
- World Tourism Panorama
- Qualitative Techniques in Social Sciences
A subject must be chosen
- Alemany I
- French I
- Tourism Quality Management
- Tourist Intermediation and OTAs
- Team Leadership and Management
- New Trends in Tourism
- Tourism Data Analysis Techniques
A subject must be chosen
- Alemany II
- French II
- External Internships I
- Brand Building and Online Reputation
- Strategic Event Management
- External Internships II
- Final Degree Project
The tuition fee for both EU and International students is: 5050 EUR
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The main areas of labor insertion are, therefore:
- Transport and logistics
- Planning and public management of destinations
- Tourism products and activities
- Research and consulting
About this institute
Universitat Rovira i Virgili
The Rovira i Virgili University (URV) is a young and dynamic university serving the needs of society, with an international outlook and a close relationship with our immediate socioeconomic environment. Located in Tarragona, approximately 100 kms south-west of Barcelona on...
Want to know more about Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Management and Hospitality? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!