About this program
- Study at the No.1 Business School in South Australia for graduate careers1.
- Enjoy a fast-paced career in travel, tourism, hospitality or events.
- Learn effective problem-solving skills, strategic thinking and communication.
- Focus on areas such as festivals and events, event marketing, tourism and policy planning, and international conventions.
- Fast-track your studies and complete an undergraduate degree and masters degree in just four years with our 3+1 Pathway to Masters package.
- Attend, critique and help to run events as part of your studies.
- Awarded the South Australian Tourism Award for Education and Training, and admitted to the SA Tourism Hall of Fame.
- Join a business school ranked 25th in the world for Tourism Management2.
- Study a curriculum informed by above world-class research in Tourism3.
- The University of South Australia Business School is in the top one per cent worldwide4 and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Today University of South Australia (UniSA) is one of Australia’s most modern and progressive education and research institutions. Studying at the University of South Australia doesn't just earn you a degree, it gives you the opportunity to explore a new...
Be the first to write a review!