- Study the No.1 ranked Law degree in South Australia1.
- Ranked in the top 100 in the world for Law2 and No.1 in South Australia for graduate careers in Business and Management3.
- Gain a competitive edge with expertise in two fields and graduate with two degrees in just five years.
- Develop an advanced understanding of key legal principles, processes and methods with a professional law honours degree.
- Undertake a professional placement, a law reform project or high-level research in your final year.
- Experience our on-campus moot court from your first year.
- Participate in our student-run Legal Advice Clinic and provide advice to real clients under the supervision of a managing solicitor.
- Study with a university awarded the South Australian Tourism Award for Education and Training, and admitted to the SA Tourism Hall of Fame.
- Benefit from opportunities to complete a tourism and events industry placement and overseas exchange to Europe, Asia or the Americas.
- Study a curriculum informed by world-class research in Law and above world-class research in Tourism4.
- Join a business school ranked 25th in the world for Tourism Management5.
- Join our active UniSA Law Students Association (USALSA) – benefit from a like-minded community and participate in a variety of social and networking events.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Today University of South Australia (UniSA) is one of Australia’s most modern and progressive education and research institutions. Studying at the University of South Australia doesn't just earn you a degree, it gives you the opportunity to explore a new...
Be the first to write a review!