- A two-year MBA with a global focus that does not require previous work experience.
- Provides early-career professionals with advanced management knowledge and skills to excel in international business.
- Learn about business strategy, international trade, global marketing, and the impact and sustainability of tourism.
- Strengthen your global perspective and network with opportunities for international exchange or overseas study.
- Be mentored by a senior business leader through the Executive Partners Program.
- Benefit from a range of flexible learning arrangements to best suit your individual needs.
- Qualify for Advanced Standing for previous qualifications and complete your degree in just 1.5 years.
- The University of South Australia Business School is ranked in the top one per cent worldwide1 and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
- Study a curriculum informed by above world-class research in Tourism2.
- Join a business school ranked 25th in the world for Tourism Management3.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Today University of South Australia (UniSA) is one of Australia’s most modern and progressive education and research institutions. Studying at the University of South Australia doesn't just earn you a degree, it gives you the opportunity to explore a new...
Be the first to write a review!