- Develop advanced skills in leadership, strategy and decision making.
- Join the Executive Partners Program for invaluable industry insights and expert advice from a senior business executive.
- Flexible learning arrangements to best suit your individual needs.
- Pursue a global career in the tourism, event and hospitality business sectors.
- Study at a university that has been awarded the South Australian Tourism Award for Education and Training, and admitted to the SA Tourism Hall of Fame.
- The Business School is ranked in the top one per cent worldwide1 and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
- Study a curriculum informed by above world-class research in Tourism2.
- UniSA is No.1 in SA for postgraduate employment outcomes in Business and Management3.
- Join a business school ranked 25th in the world for Tourism Management4.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Today University of South Australia (UniSA) is one of Australia’s most modern and progressive education and research institutions. Studying at the University of South Australia doesn't just earn you a degree, it gives you the opportunity to explore a new...
Be the first to write a review!