USQ- Respect, Integrity and Excellence
Whatever you want to study, full time or part time, online or on-campus, the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is making it easier than ever for study to fit your life. With more than 75 per cent of students studying online, University of Southern Queensland delivers of external education resources continues to lead the way.
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is a dynamic university dedicated to providing quality programs and degrees in a flexible and supportive environment. In less than 50 years, USQ has become a prominent teaching and research institution providing a quality education worldwide. With students from more than 80 countries and internationally accredited programs, students can choose to study on campus or online.
- USQ is Queensland's No. 1 provider of online postgraduate studies - Department of Education, 2015
- USQ has 14 fields of research that rated at or above world standard - Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA), 2015
- USQ is ranked in the top five MBA programs in Australia - Financial Review Group, 2015
- USQ is ranked No.1 in Queensland for engineering graduates in full-time work (95.5%) - Graduate Destinations Survey, 2012-2016
- Bachelor of Communications (Public Relations) is accredited by the Public Relations Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Information Technology is accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS)
Clubs and societies are a core part of student life at USQ, bringing together vibrant and diverse communities and providing opportunities for current USQ students. Each of our clubs has a purpose and it is likely there is one focused on something you are passionate about. By joining even one of the many clubs available, you will not only have the opportunity to create great friendships, capture lasting memories and have a blast, but you can also build skills that will help further your career.
What do you do if you can't find a club you are passionate about? Start your own! With dedicated staff to guide you through the process, and an abundance of resources, it has never been easier to start a club or society. All you need is an idea.
As a resident of any of the colleges, you will have a single study bedroom with heating. There are however, different bathroom arrangements depending on what college you reside in.
Concannon College was built in the honour of the Concannon family, particularly Monsignor Edward Concannon for his devotion to youth and education in Toowoomba. The youngest of all three colleges, Concannon College provides spacious double storey accommodation blocks, complimented with unique study spaces.
- Established in 1971, McGregor College was named after a former Toowoomba mayor and influencer in the region's tertiary education development, Dr Alex McGregor.
Established in 1969, Steele Rudd College is named after the distinguished Australian and Darling Downs author Arthur Hoey Davis whose pen-name was Steele Rudd. Since renovations in 2020 all rooms at Steele Rudd College have access to a self-cater kitchen.
University of Southern Queensland
Be the first to write a review!