Turn your passion for adventure into a career.
Do you love travel and adventure? Want to help other people discover new places and experiences? Learn how to manage events, attract customers and engage stakeholders with a specialist degree built for the fast-growing tourism, recreation and event industries.
In this program you will:
- Learn about consumer needs and motivations, product development, service, stakeholder engagement, event management, policy and planning
- Take advantage of industry trends, with courses in sustainable tourism, business events and technology
- Develop skills in public speaking, communication, team work, leadership, time management, and intercultural understanding
- Benefit from direct industry engagement through guest speakers, volunteer opportunities, internships and work experience with local businesses and major events
- Tourism or event manager
- Marketing officer
- Festival manager
- Conference manager
- Accommodation manager
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council
- Pacific Asia Travel Association
- Ecotourism Australia
- Council for Australasian Tourism and Hospitality Education
About this institute
Australia’s University of the Sunshine Coast offers the best of both worlds – it’s the place where learning meets lifestyle. The 2014 Good Universities Guide awarded USC five stars for teaching quality and graduate satisfaction – the highest ratings of...
Be the first to write a review!