About this program
Turn your passion for adventure into a career.
Do you love travel and adventure? Want to help other people discover new places and experiences? Learn how to manage events, attract customers and engage stakeholders with a specialist degree built for the fast-growing tourism, recreation and event industries.
In this program you will:
- Learn about consumer needs and motivations, product development, service, stakeholder engagement, event management, policy and planning
- Take advantage of industry trends, with courses in sustainable tourism, business events and technology
- Develop skills in public speaking, communication, team work, leadership, time management, and intercultural understanding
- Benefit from direct industry engagement through guest speakers, volunteer opportunities, internships and work experience with local businesses and major events
- Tourism or event manager
- Marketing officer
- Festival manager
- Conference manager
- Accommodation manager
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council
- Pacific Asia Travel Association
- Ecotourism Australia
- Council for Australasian Tourism and Hospitality Education
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Australia’s University of the Sunshine Coast offers the best of both worlds – it’s the place where learning meets lifestyle. The 2014 Good Universities Guide awarded USC five stars for teaching quality and graduate satisfaction – the highest ratings of...
University of the Sunshine Coast
Fax +61 7 5430 2836
Be the first to write a review!