Bachelor in International Hotel Management
The Bachelor in International Hotel Management course, you are qualified to hold operational management positions in the international hotel and tourism industries.
During these 3 years of schooling, Vatel students:
- Acquire professional, legal, economic and fundamental linguistic knowledge for their field.
- Learn managerial techniques and team-leading skills.
- This program is Intended for students aged 17-21 years.
- A high school diploma is required for admission.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
These future managers in the international hospitality industry tackle concrete and operational professional realities throughout the curriculum:
- They have real clients in Vatel’s restaurants and application hotels.
- During their practical application weeks, older students manage younger ones: they all work together in real management conditions.
- They perfect their skills in their internships.
- Their courses are given by professors as well as professionals in hospitality and tourism industries.
- Local/EU students: €9000 (VAT included)
- International/Non-EU students: €12500 (VAT included)
About this institute
Vatel is a Business School dedicated to the Hospitality industry, and has won the "Best Hospitality Management School" award in the 17th Worldwide Hospitality Awards. Vatel trains operational managers and senior executives in the International Hotel and Tourism Management industries. ...