Study International Hotel Management at Vatel
The Bachelor Degree in International Hotel Management at Vatel Switzerland aims to train students for administrative and operational management positions.
Vatel's 3-year Bachelors Degree in International Hotel Management combines traditional know-how in hotel and restaurant management with cutting-edge management science. Students gain practical experience every 2 weeks in their own training hotel and by taking two compulsory internships of 5 and 6 months whether in Switzerland or abroad, complementing their fixed curriculum of required education courses. Students are expected to participate actively in every phase of this multicultural, international academic program.
The Bachelor in International Hotel Management programme at Vatel Switzerland is taught in English or in French, and places an emphasis on operational and strategic management tools required for international hotel and restaurant management.
Admission requirements for the Bachelors Degree in International Hotel Management at Vatel Switzerland are:
For the English section :
- High School Diploma or Equivalent “A” level or University Entry Examination
- English proficiency: TOEFL 550 (213 PC/80 IBT) or IELTS 6 (Academic)
- One-page personal Essay or a Supporting letter written in English
For the French section :
- High School Diploma or French Baccalauréat général, tech or pro, Maturité or Equivalent
- English proficiency: TOEFL 60 IBT or IELTS 5 (Academic)
- One-page personal Essay or a Supporting letter written in French
Application files will be assessed. Chosen candidates will be invited to a selection day on campus for the following tests :
- Motivation and personality test on computer
- Analytical and logical skills test on computer
- Selection interview with our Director of studies
- English and French proficiency tests (for the English section, only English will be assessed)
- Motivation letter with a specific topic given the same day
Students who hold a Swiss or European passport are entitled to preferential tuition fees. For more details please contact the Admissions Office.
Bachelor's Degree in International Hotel Management/Licence de Management Hôtlier International
(Academic Standard II degree registered at the National List of Certification by Ministerial Order, published in “Le Journal Officiel” of the French Republic)
Bachelor's Degree Eurodhip (official association awarding hotel and tourism degrees in Europe)
Vatel Switzerland is an educational institution - which ranks among the top hospitality schools in Europe and provides its students with high-quality education courses, know-how, a professional attitude, and essential life skills. Located in the Alps of Western Switzerland, Vatel Switzerland...
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!